SAW helps protect your identity and makes your online transactions more secure. See below for SAW instructions.
If you are:
- • Not registered with SAW, click here for step-by-step instructions. You will need your Client/License Number and PIN to register for SAW.
- • Registered for SAW and currently have access to your My Account, click here to sign in and renew your license.
- • Registered with SAW and just need to add our service, click here for step-by-step instructions.
Welcome to My AccountThe following is a list of some of the activities you can do through the Washington State Gambling Commission's My Account:
- Apply for a new license
- Renew your license
- File new activity reports
- Amend past activity reports
- Pay fees
- Update your addess and contact information
- Submit change applications
- Contact your agent
You cannot complete the following transactions in My Account:
- Renew your license after the expiration date or
- Pay your second half payment after the due date.
PDF files require the
free Adobe Reader.
(Note: The installer asks if you want Optional Offers like Google Chrome and Google Toolbar to be installed. Please check or uncheck these as you see fit.)
* NOTE: If you previously created applications online or filed financial activity reports online, you can use your client number (eg: 00-99000) or the email address you previously gave us and your password to sign in to My Account.
From the moment we receive an online application or report it becomes a public document subject to the Public Records Act (RCW 42.56) and other Washington laws.
The Commission may disclose to the public, other state or federal agencies, or discuss at a public meeting information set forth in an online application or report and most supplemental information submitted.
The Commission responds to public document requests through a Public Disclosure Request process. In the event that the Commission receives a public disclosure request regarding an application or report or the associated license file, you may request in writing, that the Commission notify you of such request as provided in RCW 42.56.540.