**** THIS SITE WAS DESIGNED FOR MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER ONLY !!! **** If using Internet Explorer 9 or above, configure your browser
for "COMPATIBILITY MODE" or you will receive and error "BLANK QUERIES NOT ALLOWED
DO NOT USE OTHER BROWSERS, they will fail with a "BLANK QUERIES ARE NOT ALLOWED" - (Firefox/Opera/etc).
IMPORTANT: DOCUMENT PURCHASES ARE FINAL. WE HAVE A NO-REFUND POLICY. SO PLEASE READ THIS PAGE ON HOW TO PURCHASE CERTIFIED -vs- NON CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS.
DO NOT PERFORM A SECOND PURCHASE IF YOU FAIL TO RETURN TO YOUR PURCHASED DOCUMENTS folder after completing a successful credit card transaction and/or do not see your documents in your PURCHASED DOCUMENTS folder. Immediately forward your email confirmation from official payments to eCommerce support
at EcommerceSupport@co.thurston.wa.us. (Documents from failed transactions are manually generated Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)
PLEASE DO NOT PHONE THE CLERK'S OFFICE with eCommerce questions or issues. Click on the "SUPPORT" icon at the top right of this page. If you do not find the answer there, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS SYSTEM IS UNAVAILABLE EVERY FRIDAY EVENING FROM 6pm to 6:30pm PST for maintenance.
BEFORE USING ECOMMERCE:
- Read the USERGUIDE before using eCommerce, which you can download by clicking Here.
It contains important details you must know BEFORE using Ecommerce. If using IE 9 or above, make sure you set "COMPATIBILITY VIEW" to Watch a video on how to use eCommerce Here.
- With Ecommerce, you can access Thurston County Superior Court Documents from the year 2000 to present. If you need documents filed prior to this time, please email your request to:
email@example.com and provide the case number and the specific document(s) you need.
HOW TO PURCHASE DOCUMENTS:
- Obtain the case number from the Washington Courts website at www.courts.wa.gov.
- Create an account (user names CANNOT include the the pound, percent, dollar, ampersand, brackets, arrows or * sign). Double-check the information you enter so you are billed correctly
and receive your email confirmation at the end of your session. Ensure your address is correct for Certified Copy purchases. You will receive
an email from the system confirming your account creation and instructions concerning your account.
- Select either Certified or Non-Certified from the "Choose Document Type Store." The cost for Certified is $5.00 for the first page and $1.00
for each additional page per document. The cost for Non-Certified is .25 per page. A convenience fee of $5.00 is added to the total purchase.
For certified purchases a postage/mailing fee is added based on number of pages purchased.
- After you have selected documents and placed them in your shopping cart, you will be redirected to the OFFICIAL PAYMENTS website
for payment processing and purchase confirmation. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR INTERNET EXPLORER/BROWSER or PRINT OUT YOUR RECEIPT after receiving your purchase confirmation
page from OFFICIAL PAYMENTS. (This will end your session and result in a charge to your credit card even though you have not received your documents. If this should happen,
immediately forward your email confirmation from the Official Payments website to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Instead of closing your Internet Explorer Browser after your purchase confirmation, SCROLL to the bottom of the confirmation
page and click only ONCE on the "CONTINUE" button to receive your documents in your "PURCHASED DOCUMENTS" folder.
(This can take several minutes depending on your system, internet connection speed and the number of pages you have purchased).
Again - DO NOT CLOSE your Internet Explorer Browser at this point.
- Once the system has completed the processing of your documents - you will be returned to our Ecommerce site and you will receive your
documents in your "Purchased Documents" folder. If you don't, DO NOT PERFORM ANOTHER PURCHASE. Forward your email confirmation from the Official Payments website to email@example.com
- If you receive a "License exceeded" message, try again later.. You did not logoff the system properly and must wait 10 minutes to re-login
- Every effort is made to ensure your information is protected (Name, Address, Phone) Your credit card number
is not entered on our website.
- Each purchase you make sends you to the "Official Payments" website who processes your credit card information and then returns you to our system after a successfull transaction.
DOCUMENT PURCHASING (LIMITATIONS, SUPPORT and DOCUMENT PURGING):
LIMITATIONS and SUPPORT: Due to a large numbers of documents forcing long processing times, You are limited to 35 Documents or 800 pages per ecommerce transaction. If you need more, you can either re-login after each purchase of 800 pages, or you can contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your document ordering. Use this email address for all issues concerning documents, site and/or technical support related questions.
** If you experience problems after making your credit card purchase on the Official Payments site, forward the confirmation email you received from Official payments to EcommerceSupport@co.thurston.wa.us.
** If you are having problems with viewing/downloading/printing and installing the active-x program, check with your Computer Support staff concerning your local security, pop-ups and installing active-x. Email all support questions to email@example.com
PURGING OF DOCUMENTS: The Ecommerce system purges all previous day's purchased documents between 11:45 pm PST and midnight. You are encouraged to save your purchased documents locally to your system at the time of your purchase (see the user instructions)
As a courtesy, we provide you with a link to the Washington State Courts site where you can search for a Thurston County Case number. Any questions on the use of this site should be directed to the support pages on the site. We also provide you with our Ecommerce Userguide with important details you must know before creating an account and using this system.---> Find a case number and get the Ecommerce Userguide.