Medical Malpractice - Log-in via Secure Access Washington

The Office of the Insurance Commissioner uses Secure Access Washington(SAW) to manage access to customer accounts.
You will need an active SAW account to log-in to Medical Malpractice and establish your account. If you don't have an active SAW account, you will need to create one.

Login to your account

Who must report?

Insurers, risk retention groups, self-insured organizations or health care providers must report closed claims as described in RCW 48.140.020. More information can be found in:

Attorneys or individuals must report medical malpractice claim settlements that result from a lawsuit. More information can be found in:


For questions call 360-725-9633 and select the "Medical Malpractice Reporting" option or send an email to:

Medical Malpractice Production Release Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Copyright © 2023 - Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner