- Bloodborne Pathogens for Fire and Rescue
- Patógenos de la sangre para bomberos y personal de rescate
Video ID: 1576
Firefighters and rescue workers face the greatest risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens. Examines the threat on the job and offers precautions and guidelines to follow, so that saving someone's life doesn't endanger the lives of the fire and rescue employees. Covers protective barriers, minimizing risk, and preventive work practices. Discusses HIV, hepatitis B and C.
Subjects Covered: Bloodborne Pathogens, Firefighter Training, Spanish Version Titles
Closed Captioning/Subtitles: Yes
Languages Available: English / Spanish
DuPont Coastal Training
Reserve this Video
Note: Your videos will be sent in DVD format, if available, and English language,
unless you specify differently.
- Print, complete, and fax the Video Reservation Form (F417-206-000)
- Read the Video Library Policies
- Note: Videos are only loaned within Washington State
If you've never checked videos out before:
Print, complete, and fax the Borrower Agreement Form (F417-205-000)