- Chemical Handling Safety : Corrosives
- Seguridad en el manejo de químicos : Corrosivos
Video ID: 1405
Describes corrosive materials; how to identify and classify by label. Includes corrosive solids, liquids, and gasses; emergency procedures; storage and safe handling. Explains hazards to skin and eyes, and appropriate PPE. DISCLAIMER : Not appropriate for agricultural training, because tractors are shown without rollover protection, a code violation. Also in Portuguese. Additional resource material on DVD-ROM. Subtitles in English only.
Subjects Covered: Chemical Safety, Spanish Version Titles
Closed Captioning/Subtitles: Yes
Languages Available: English / Spanish
DuPont Coastal Training
Reserve this Video
Note: Your videos will be sent in DVD format, if available, and English language,
unless you specify differently.
- Print, complete, and fax the Video Reservation Form (F417-206-000)
- Read the Video Library Policies
- Note: Videos are only loaned within Washington State
If you've never checked videos out before:
Print, complete, and fax the Borrower Agreement Form (F417-205-000)