- Back Safety for First Responders
- La seguridad con las espalda para empleados de primera respuesta
Video ID: 1378
Covers potential ways that firefighters, policemen, and emergency workers can injure themselves in responding to emergencies. Shows common back injuries and proper lifting techniques. Includes a segment on back exercises to strengthen the back muscles. Additional resource material on DVD-ROM, includes PowerPoint type presentation. Subtitles in English only.
Subjects Covered: Back Safety, Emergency Response, Firefighter Training, Spanish Version Titles
Closed Captioning/Subtitles: Yes
Languages Available: English / Spanish
DuPont Coastal Training
Reserve this Video
Note: Your videos will be sent in DVD format, if available, and English language,
unless you specify differently.
- Print, complete, and fax the Video Reservation Form (F417-206-000)
- Read the Video Library Policies
- Note: Videos are only loaned within Washington State
If you've never checked videos out before:
Print, complete, and fax the Borrower Agreement Form (F417-205-000)