- Bloodborne Pathogens : First Responder
- Patogenos transportados por la sangre
Video ID: 1377
Training for industrial emergency responders to protect themselves from bloodborne infections. Also, covers the exposure, control plan, standard precautions, and recordkeeping requirements. Includes customizable Power-Point presentation and printable leader's guide.
Subjects Covered: Biological Hazards, Bloodborne Pathogens, Emergency Response, Spanish Version Titles
Closed Captioning/Subtitles: Yes
Languages Available: English / Spanish
DuPont Coastal Training
Reserve this Video
Note: Your videos will be sent in DVD format, if available, and English language,
unless you specify differently.
- Print, complete, and fax the Video Reservation Form (F417-206-000)
- Read the Video Library Policies
- Note: Videos are only loaned within Washington State
If you've never checked videos out before:
Print, complete, and fax the Borrower Agreement Form (F417-205-000)