- Electrical Safety : Beware the Bite!
- Manejo seguro la electricidad cuidado con la picada!
Video ID: 1331
Covers: Levels of protection, engineering controls, safe work practices, lockout/tagout, energizing electrical systems, qualified electrical workers, working with energized systems, PPE, working with overhead emergency rescue and first aid. Additional resource material on DVD-ROM, includes PowerPoint type presentation. Subtitles in English only. Also has Spanish, Portuguese, French and International English versions.
Subjects Covered: Electrical Safety
Closed Captioning/Subtitles: Yes
Languages Available: English / Spanish
DuPont Coastal Training
Reserve this Video
Note: Your videos will be sent in DVD format, if available, and English language,
unless you specify differently.
- Print, complete, and fax the Video Reservation Form (F417-206-000)
- Read the Video Library Policies
- Note: Videos are only loaned within Washington State
If you've never checked videos out before:
Print, complete, and fax the Borrower Agreement Form (F417-205-000)