- Bloodborne Pathogens : Just the Facts
- Agentes patógenos transportadoa por la sangre : Sólo los hechos
Video ID: 1313
Helps meet the annual training requirement for any employee who might be exposed to blood or bodily fluid on the job. Shows the risks of exposure, the kinds of diseases potentially present in blood and bodily fluids and the best practices to implement in order to stay safe in the event of exposure. Also covers response to emergencies on the job.Includes updated information on handwashing and MRSA. Additional resource material on DVD-ROM. Subtitles in English only.
Subjects Covered: Biological Hazards, Bloodborne Pathogens
Closed Captioning/Subtitles: Yes
Languages Available: English / Spanish
DuPont Coastal Training
Reserve this Video
Note: Your videos will be sent in DVD format, if available, and English language,
unless you specify differently.
- Print, complete, and fax the Video Reservation Form (F417-206-000)
- Read the Video Library Policies
- Note: Videos are only loaned within Washington State
If you've never checked videos out before:
Print, complete, and fax the Borrower Agreement Form (F417-205-000)