- Heat Stress : Don't Lose Your Cool
- La Fatiga causada por el calor
Video ID: 1244
Training for those who work outdoors in hot working conditions such as groundskeepers and public safety officers or indoors in foundries, bakeries or kitchens, manufacturing plants, and workers who wear full body protective suits. Describes heat stress disorders such as sunburn, heat cramps, heat shock and heat stroke. Covers measures to prevent and treat heat stress. Subtitles.
Subjects Covered: Food Services Safety, Heat Stress, Restaurant Safety, Spanish Version Titles
Closed Captioning/Subtitles: Yes
Languages Available: English / Spanish
DuPont Coastal Training
Reserve this Video
Note: Your videos will be sent in DVD format, if available, and English language,
unless you specify differently.
- Print, complete, and fax the Video Reservation Form (F417-206-000)
- Read the Video Library Policies
- Note: Videos are only loaned within Washington State
If you've never checked videos out before:
Print, complete, and fax the Borrower Agreement Form (F417-205-000)