- Groundskeeping Safety : Be a Pro!
- Mantenmiento de las áreas verdes : ¡Sea un profesional!
Video ID: 1197
Explains general ground rules and safe work practices for the chemicals and equipment. Covers: proper clothing; personal protective equipment; general checklist for safety; tractors, riding and push mowers; trim and brush cutting equipment and blowers; checklist for hazardous materials. With subtitles for English version. Additional resource material on DVD-ROM accessible only on computer which includes PowerPoint type presentation and facilitator guide.
Subjects Covered: Landscaping/Nursery Safety, Machine & Tool Safety, Spanish Version Titles
Closed Captioning/Subtitles: Yes
Languages Available: English / Spanish
DuPont Coastal Training
Reserve this Video
Note: Your videos will be sent in DVD format, if available, and English language,
unless you specify differently.
- Print, complete, and fax the Video Reservation Form (F417-206-000)
- Read the Video Library Policies
- Note: Videos are only loaned within Washington State
If you've never checked videos out before:
Print, complete, and fax the Borrower Agreement Form (F417-205-000)