The launch date for Benefits 24/7 has changed. The launch was scheduled for June 2023 and is now planned for January 2024.
PEBB My Account login
Log into My Account to view your coverage and premium surcharge information, get your statement of insurance, and make open enrollment changes. To learn more about working with PEBB My Account, visit our
Help with My Account webpage.
We recommend using your personal email address to access your account.
Actions you can take using My Account year-round
- View your medical and dental coverage information
- Download your Statement of Insurance information
- View your employer-paid basic life and basic AD&D insurance information (employees only)
- View your long-term disability insurance information (employees only)
- View your premium surcharge attestations (if applicable)
- Make changes to your tobacco use premium surcharge attestation (if applicable)
Actions you can take during open enrollment (November 1-30)
Some restrictions may apply.
- Make changes to your medical and dental coverage
- Attest to the spouse or state-registered domestic partner coverage premium surcharge
- Make changes to a family member’s medical and/or dental coverage
- Waive coverage for yourself (employees only)
- Reduce or decline employee-paid long-term disability insurance (employees only)