Oil & Bilge Waste Mgmt for Marine Vessels
Pumping, transport, disposal and recycling of used oil, oily bilge water, power washing, oily debris, and oil filters from marine vessels (Washington State Ferries).
• Waste streams managed at in-state facility
• Pays customer money for used oil
• Services all counties on the Puget Sound
• Pumping on-board or on-shore applications
• Contractor employs full-time contractor representative(s) and technical trained personnel, with practical experience in assisting customers with years of experience providing services
Current Term Start Date:
Est. Annual Worth:
Current Term Ends On:
Final Term Ends On:
910-39 ,926-45 ,968-71
# of Bids Received:
Master Contracts & Consulting – Leanna Sandy at (360) 407-9408 or
Who can use this contract?
Washington State agencies
Qualified Cooperative Members (Political Subdivisions/Non-Profit Organizations)
Participating Colleges, Universities, Community & Technical Colleges
Oregon Coop Members
Contract Documents & Resources
Current Contract Information (CCI)
Vendor and Contract Performance Feedback
Information about the number of bids received is included to show:
Vendors which contracts would benefit from more competition.
Assure our customers that we sought the best overall value through as many competitive bids as possible.