The scope of this contract is to establish a convenience multi-state, WSCA contract for the as-needed purchase of electronic monitoring and service and GPS products and services. Monitoring is defined as a method for sending and receiving status information between remote monitoring center(s) and individual(s). Service is defined as a related value-added functionality or products or assistance, such as non-essential notices, reports, training, trouble shooting, customer care, etc. Programs are defined as a collection of monitoring and service activities tailored to specific applications for adults, juveniles, funding models, or jurisdictions.
Category I - Electronic monitoring, random/scheduled tracking, alcohol monitoring services and support, with an offender-funded program option; and satellite monitoring with remote tracking services and support.
1. Continuous electronic monitoring service and equipment
2. Continuous-signaling electronic and random/scheduled tracking system and equipment
3. Mobile drive-by monitoring unit
4. Support services for electronic monitoring services and equipment
5. Offender implementation program (optional)
6. Offender-funded program. The offender-funded program will be tailored to meet each state or agency needs by Sentinel Offender Services, LLC
Category II - Alcohol monitoring, Sentinel Offender Services, LLC
1. Alcohol monitoring service and equipment.
2. Continuous electronic monitoring service with alcohol monitoring service and equipment.
3. Support services for alcohol monitoring service and equipment
4. Offender implementation program (optional)
5. Offender-funded program. The offender-funded program will be tailored to meet each state or agency needs by Sentinel Offender Services, LLC
Category III - Satellite monitoring and remote tracking service
1. Satellite monitoring and remote tracking service (Global Positioning System (GPS) and equipment.
2. Passive and active modes
3. Support services for satellite monitoring
4. Offender implementation program optional (after 60 day written notification), for Category 3 equipment only.
5. Offender-funded program (after 60 day written notification), for Category 3 equipment by 3M Electronic Monitoring, Inc.
Current Term Start Date:
Est. Annual Worth:
Current Term Ends On:
Final Term Ends On:
340-16 ,680-02 ,680-97 ,055-05
Master Contracts & Consulting – Melissa Cox at (360) 407-9432 or
Who can use this contract?
Contract & Amendments
Original Solicitation Documents
Vendor and Contract Performance Feedback
Best Buy Form
3M ELECTRONIC MONITORING, INC. - w32928
SENTINEL OFFENDER SERVICES LLC - w19568
=OMWBE Certified Minority Owned
=OMWBE Certified Women Owned
=Self Identified Minority Owned
=Self Identified Women Owned
The NASPO ValuePoint Cooperative Purchasing Organization (formerly WSCA-NASPO) creates multi-State contracts in order to achieve cost-effective and efficient acquisition of quality products and services. NASPO VP contracts maximize cost avoidance, reduce individual state administrative costs, and encourage market competition and product availability through standard specifications and consolidated requirements. NASPO VP contracts are available for use by public agencies when approved by the State Purchasing Director
List of current NASPO ValuePoint contracts