Collection and Recycling of Scrap Metal
Collection and recycling of scrap metal.
Recycling is important for our environment. This contract creates a way for agencies to easily recycle and get money for their scrap metal.
• This contract can PAY YOU. (Make sure to keep hazardous materials out of the bins.)
• Any money due to you is paid 15 days after the end of each month.
• Contractor provides equipment and collection units.
• Contractor removes and recycles scrap metal.
• Three types of service are available: full-service, single-use, and will-call.
Current Term Start Date:
Est. Annual Worth:
Current Term Ends On:
Final Term Ends On:
# of Bids Received:
Master Contracts & Consulting – Greg Grahn at (360) 407-8256 or
Who can use this contract?
Washington State agencies
Qualified Cooperative Members (Political Subdivisions/Non-Profit Organizations)
Participating Colleges, Universities, Community & Technical Colleges
Contract Documents & Resources
Current Contract Information (CCI)
Vendor and Contract Performance Feedback
Information about the number of bids received is included to show:
Vendors which contracts would benefit from more competition.
Assure our customers that we sought the best overall value through as many competitive bids as possible.