Hazardous Waste Handling & Disposal Services
Service contract for collecting, packaging, removing, transporting, recycling and disposing of hazardous chemical waste as regulated under Washington State Dangerous Waste Regulations, Chapter 173, includes general hazardous waste materials.
This contract provides:
• Recycling, treatment, energy-recovery, incineration, and landfill waste-management methods.
• Disposal facilites, RTSDF have been visited by Washington State Hazardous Waste Technical Committee.
• Provides on-site packaging service, supplies and packing containers.
• Waste sampling and analysis/testing services.
• Full documentation of waste handling and disposal for all waste streams.
Current Term Start Date:
Est. Annual Worth:
Current Term Ends On:
Final Term Ends On:
926-45 ,926-77 ,968-71
# of Bids Received:
Master Contracts & Consulting – John Allen at (360) 407-8406 or
Who can use this contract?
Organizations with Master Contract Usage Agreements
Oregon Coop Members
Contract & Amendments
Original Solicitation Amendment
Vendor and Contract Performance Feedback
Green Product Listing
CLEAN HARBORS ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, INC. - w3808
=OMWBE Certified Minority Owned
=OMWBE Certified Women Owned
=Self Identified Minority Owned
=Self Identified Women Owned
Information about the number of bids received is included to show:
Vendors which contracts would benefit from more competition.
Assure our customers that we sought the best overall value through as many competitive bids as possible.
The symbol of a tree indicates that environmentally preferred or friendly products