Hazardous Waste Handling & Disposal Services
Service contract for collecting, packaging, removing, transporting, recycling and disposing of hazardous chemical waste as regulated under Washington State Dangerous Waste Regulations, Chapter 173, includes general hazardous waste materials.
This contract provides:
• Recycling, treatment, energy-recovery, incineration, and landfill waste-management methods.
• Disposal facilites, RTSDF have been visited by Washington State Hazardous Waste Technical Committee.
• Provides on-site packaging service, supplies and packing containers.
• Waste sampling and analysis/testing services.
• Full documentation of waste handling and disposal for all waste streams.
Current Term Start Date:
Est. Annual Worth:
Current Term Ends On:
Final Term Ends On:
926-45 ,926-77 ,968-71
# of Bids Received:
Master Contracts & Consulting – Leanna Sandy at (360) 407-9408 or
Who can use this contract?
Washington State agencies
Qualified Cooperative Members (Political Subdivisions/Non-Profit Organizations)
Participating Colleges, Universities, Community & Technical Colleges
Oregon Coop Members
Contract Documents & Resources
Current Contract Information (CCI)
Solicitation Document - Original
Solicitation Results Summary - Bid Tab
Vendor and Contract Performance Feedback
CLEAN HARBORS ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, INC.
Information about the number of bids received is included to show:
Vendors which contracts would benefit from more competition.