Hazardous Waste Handling & Disposal Services
This contract provides:
• Recycling, treatment, energy-recovery, incineration, and landfill waste-management methods.
• Disposal facilites, RTSDF have been visited by Washington State Hazardous Waste Technical Committee.
• Provides on-site packaging service, supplies and packing containers.
• Waste sampling and analysis/testing services.
• Full documentation of waste handling and disposal for all waste streams.
Current Term Start Date:
Est. Annual Worth:
Current Term Ends On:
Final Term Ends On:
926-45 ,926-77 ,968-71
# of Bids Received:
Master Contracts & Consulting – John Allen at (360) 407-8406 or
Who can use this contract?
Organizations with Master Contract Usage Agreements
Oregon Coop Members
Contract & Amendments
Original Solicitation Documents
Original Solicitation Amendments
Vendor and Contract Performance Feedback
Best Buy Form
CLEAN HARBORS ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, INC. - w3808
=OMWBE Certified Minority Owned
=OMWBE Certified Women Owned
=Self Identified Minority Owned
=Self Identified Women Owned
Information about the number of bids received is included to show:
Vendors which contracts would benefit from more competition.
Assure our customers that we sought the best overall value through as many competitive bids as possible.
The symbol of a tree indicates that environmentally preferred or friendly products are available. These products may not be available from all vendors on this contract.