Analytical Laboratory Services
Laboratory testing using a variety of analytical laboratory methods for water, soil, and air for regulatory reasons and environmental concerns.
Five laboratories provide a variety of testing services.
• All contractors maintain in-state testing facilities for most tests
• Access to national testing facilities through contractors and subcontractors.
• Testing for trace metals, organics, petroleum hydrocarbons, general organics, general chemisty, and air quality
• Expedited services for quick turnaround.
• Field support and consulting services
• Pickup of samples
Current Term Start Date:
Est. Annual Worth:
Current Term Ends On:
Final Term Ends On:
# of Bids Received:
Master Contracts & Consulting – Kevyn Davidson at (360) 407-9413 or
Who can use this contract?
Washington State agencies
Qualified Cooperative Members (Political Subdivisions/Non-Profit Organizations)
Participating Colleges, Universities, Community & Technical Colleges
Oregon Coop Members
Contract Documents & Resources
Current Contract Information (CCI)
Vendor and Contract Performance Feedback
Information about the number of bids received is included to show:
Vendors which contracts would benefit from more competition.
Assure our customers that we sought the best overall value through as many competitive bids as possible.