Analytical Laboratory Services
Five laboratories provide a variety of testing services.
• All contractors maintain in-state testing facilities for most tests
• Access to national testing facilities through contractors and subcontractors.
• Testing for trace metals, organics, petroleum hydrocarbons, general organics, general chemisty, and air quality
• Expedited services for quick turnaround.
• Field support and consulting services
• Pickup of samples
Current Term Start Date:
Est. Annual Worth:
Current Term Ends On:
Final Term Ends On:
# of Bids Received:
Master Contracts & Consulting – Teri Lund at (360) 407-8529 or
Who can use this contract?
Organizations with Master Contract Usage Agreements
Oregon Coop Members
Contract & Amendments
Vendor and Contract Performance Feedback
Best Buy Form
=OMWBE Certified Minority Owned
=OMWBE Certified Women Owned
=OMWBE Certified Minority Women Owned
Information about the number of bids received is included to show:
Vendors which contracts would benefit from more competition.
Assure our customers that we sought the best overall value through as many competitive bids as possible.
© Copyright 2012 Department of Enterprise Services