Conveyance Maintenance and Repair --Statewide
Conveyance (elevator and escalator) repair, service and maintenance for state agencies and political subdivisions.
This contract is intended to satisfy the need of agencies to keep their conveyances in safe working order.
If you are a city, town, county, or other municipality and have a requirement to have contracts approved by your governing body (i.e. council, commission, etc.) or have a requirement to document use of the state contract in a contract of your own, please coordinate this effort with your contracting or purchasing staff as well as this contract's administrator.
It is critical that all requirements be taken care of prior to DES doing an amendment to add you to the contract, because that amendment obligates you and the vendor.
• Maximize the state's collective buying power.
• Full maintenance service for equipment.
• Replacement of all operating parts that may burn out, wear out, or fail.
• 24-hour, 7-day, statewide toll-free answering service.
• Normal business hours are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Contractor can work on any manufacturer's conveyance.
• Conveyances covered in the contract are electric elevators, hydraulic elevators, dumbwaiters, and vertical platform lifts.
• DES has the option to bring in a consultant to inspect conveyances to identify any deficiencies requiring correction by the contractor.
Current Term Start Date:
Est. Annual Worth:
Current Term Ends On:
Final Term Ends On:
295-40 ,755-10 ,755-15 ,755-20 ,755-25 ,755-30 ,755-35 ,755-47
# of Bids Received:
Master Contracts & Consulting – Sheila Mott at (360) 407-9416 or
Who can use this contract?
Washington State agencies
Qualified Cooperative Members (Political Subdivisions/Non-Profit Organizations)
Participating Colleges, Universities, Community & Technical Colleges
Oregon Coop Members
Contract Documents & Resources
Current Contract Information (CCI)
Pricing & Ordering Information
Solicitation Document - Original
Frequently Asked Questions
Vendor and Contract Performance Feedback
Information about the number of bids received is included to show:
Vendors which contracts would benefit from more competition.
Assure our customers that we sought the best overall value through as many competitive bids as possible.