WorkSource is a joint venture of organizations dedicated to addressing Washington State's employment needs,including:|
- Employment Security Department
- Workforce Development Councils
- Community and Technical Colleges
- Department of Social and Health Services
- Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board
- Superintendent of Public Instruction
WorkSource Partners include state and local government agencies as well as local community based organizations that provide a wide range of employment and training-related services. For more information about WorkSource, see Inside WorkSource
WorkSource Centers provide all the information, technology and services business needs to thrive; and job seekers need to achieve successful careers. They represent a unique concept in the labor market - everything in one place. See the WorkSource Directory for office locations.
WorkSource Affiliates serve special populations and are electronicallylinked to the WorkSource system. All affiliates offer self service resource rooms and job search activities. See theWorkSource Directory for office locations.
WorkSource Services are delivered to customers in a variety of ways, including:
- Self-directed efforts, such as kiosks or via the Internet
- Group programs and activities, such as workshops
- One-on-one consultations
- Training programs and business consultations
Services for businesses include: