Skip Navigation

Contact us

To speak to someone about your unemployment claim, please contact the Unemployment Claims division. For personal wage records, employment history or other public information, contact the Records Disclosure unit. For labor-market information, please contact the office of Labor Market and Performance Analysis (LMPA) branch.

See detailed contact information below.

Unemployment claims

Public records and research requests

Labor-market information

Send an email to

Find contact information for regional economists.

Submit the form below to send a message.

  (For example: 999-999-9999)

* Required fields