Publications Home

Form Summary


Application for Change/Transfer of Water Right (Obsolete)

Form number Date Published Date Revised
ECY 040-1-97aMarch 1999July 2005
VIEW NOW: This publication is obsolete and no longer available.
Author(s) Water Resources Program
Description This is the form required for the change or transfer of a water right. This is the optional letter size format. For the preferred legal size format, please see related publications below.

Instructions are included with the form.
NOTES: This publication has been updated with new number.
REQUEST A COPY The mission of the Department of Ecology is to protect, preserve, and enhance Washington’s environment. To help us meet that goal, please consider the environment before you print or request a copy.

Accessibility Options
Persons with hearing loss can call 711 for Washington Relay Service
Persons with a speech disability can call 877-833-6341
  • The publication Application for Change/Transfer of Water Right is obsolete and unavailable.
Contact Water Resources Program at 360-407-6872
Keywords water right form, Water Resource form, application, Official Ecology Form
WEB PAGE Water Right Information