Rule implementation plan Chapter 173-566 Streamflow Restoration Funding
Rule implementation plan Chapter 173-566 Streamflow Restoration Funding (Number of pages: 10) (Publication Size: 344KB)
|Description||On June 25, 2019, Ecology adopted Chapter 173-566 WAC - Streamflow Restoration Funding (AO #18-05). The purpose of this rule implementation plan is to inform those who must comply with Chapter 173-566 WAC about how Ecology intends to:
• Implement and enforce the rule.
• Inform and educate persons affected by the rule.
• Promote and assist voluntary compliance for the rule.
• Evaluate the rule.
• Train and inform Ecology staff about the new or amended rule.
Also included in this plan is information about:
• Supporting documents that may need to be written or revised because of the new rule.
• Other resources where more information about the rule is available.
• Contact information for Ecology employees who can answer questions about the rule implementation.
|REQUEST A COPY||
The mission of the Department of Ecology is to protect, preserve, and enhance Washington’s environment. To help us meet that goal, please consider the environment before you print or request a copy.
Persons with hearing loss can call 711 for Washington Relay Service
Persons with a speech disability can call 877-833-6341
|Contact||Water Resources Program at 360-407-6872|
|WEB PAGE||Chapter 173-566 WAC|
Final Regulatory Analyses for Chapter 173-566 WAC, Streamflow Restoration Funding
Concise Explanatory Statement Chapter 173-566 WAC Streamflow Restoration Funding
Copyright © Washington State Department of Ecology. See https://ecology.wa.gov/About-us/Accountability-transparency/Our-website/Copyright-information.