Publications Home

Publication Summary

Our Ecology website has changed, which can cause broken links.
To report these, please contact us with the publication and broken link.


Remedial Action Grants for Local Governments 2018-2021 Guidance

Publication number Date Published
18-09-049January 2018
VIEW NOW: Remedial Action Grants for Local Governments 2018-2021 Guidance (Number of pages: 126) (Publication Size: 1641KB)
Note: Click link to view and print publication

Trouble viewing? Try these free options.
Author(s) Lydia Lindwall
Description The remedial action grant program helps local governments with the costs of investigating and cleaning up facilities that are contaminated with hazardous substances, and provides funding to help local governments plan for property reuse in conjunction with, or as a precursor to, cleanup under Integrated Planning Grants. This Remedial Action Grants for Local Governments: 2018-2021 Guidance provides information about remedial action grants and loans, requirements and processes.
NOTES: To request ADA accommodation including materials in a format for the visually impaired, call Ecology at 360-407-7668 or visit People with impaired hearing may call Washington Relay Service at 711. People with speech disability may call 877-833-6341. 若需要聯邦殘障保護法公共殘障設施, 請和生態管理署聯絡,電話 360-407-7668 或參閱網頁:。聽障人士請打華盛頓州聽障服務專線: 711。言語障礙者請打電話文字服務電話: 877-833-6341。 거동 장애자를 위한 편의시설 요청시에는 주환경부의 360-407-7668 문의, 혹은 를 참조. 청각 장애자는 Washington Relay Service 의 711 로 문의. 구두 언어 장애가 있는 분은 877-833-6341 의 TTY 요청. Para solicitar acomodación ADA para personas discapacitadas, comuníquese con Ecología al 360-407-7668 o visite Personas con discapacidad auditiva pueden llamar al Servicio de Retransmisión de Washington al 711. Personas con discapacidad del habla pueden llamar al TTY al 877-833-6341. Để yêu cầu dịch vụ hỗ trợ cho người khuyết tật, xin
REQUEST A COPY The mission of the Department of Ecology is to protect, preserve, and enhance Washington’s environment. To help us meet that goal, please consider the environment before you print or request a copy.

Accessibility Options
Persons with hearing loss can call 711 for Washington Relay Service
Persons with a speech disability can call 877-833-6341
Contact Lydia Lindwall at 360-407-6210 or
Keywords Independent Cleanup Sites, Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP), funding, remedial action, grants, cleanup, Integrated Planning, Local Government Funding, Oversight, Safe Drinking Water, Areawide Groundwater Investigations

Brownfields Basics in Washington

Remedial Action Grants for Local Governments: 2013-2015 Guidance