Chapter 173-333 WAC, Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxins
Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxins (Number of pages: 17) (Publication Size: 37KB)
View this rule in HTML format at the Code Reviser's website
|Description||WAC 173-333-110 - What is the purpose of this chapter?
The purpose of this chapter is to:
(1) Establish criteria ecology will use to identify persistent bioaccumulative toxins that pose human health or environmental threats in Washington state;
(2) Establish a list of persistent bioaccumulative toxins;
(3) Establish procedures ecology will use to review and periodically update the list;
(4) Establish criteria for selecting persistent bioaccumulative toxins and metals of concern for which ecology will prepare chemical action plans;
(5) Define the scope and content of chemical action plans and establish the process ecology will use to prepare those plans; and
(6) Define the processes ecology will use to coordinate the implementation of this chapter with the department of health and other agencies.
|REQUEST A COPY||
The mission of the Department of Ecology is to protect, preserve, and enhance Washington’s environment. To help us meet that goal, please consider the environment before you print or request a copy.
Persons with hearing loss can call 711 for Washington Relay Service
Persons with a speech disability can call 877-833-6341
|Program Contact||Holly Davies at 360-407-7398|
|Agency Rule Coordinator||Bari Schreiner, 360-407-6998 or email@example.com|
|WEB PAGE||PBT Information|
Concise Explanatory Statement and Responsiveness Summary for the Adoption of Chapter 173-333 WAC - Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxins
Rule Adoption Notice Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxins Chapter 173-333 WAC
Implementation Plan for the Adoption of Chapter 173-333 WAC, Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxins
Copyright © Washington State Department of Ecology. See https://ecology.wa.gov/About-us/Accountability-transparency/Our-website/Copyright-information.