Rule Implementation Plan (Obsolete)
|VIEW NOW:||This publication is not available on the Ecology website.|
|Description||On July 16, 2014, Ecology adopted amendments to Chapter 173-182 WAC Oil Spill Contingency Plan (AO # 13-10). The purpose of this rule implementation plan is to inform those who must comply with Chapter 173-182 WAC about how the Ecology intends to:
• Implement and enforce the rule.
• Inform and educate persons affected by the rule.
• Promote and assist voluntary compliance for the rule.
• Evaluate the rule.
• Train and inform Ecology staff about the new or amended rule.
Also included in this plan is information about:
• Supporting documents that may need to be written or revised because of the new rule or amended rule.
• Other resources where more information about the rule is available.
• Contact information for Ecology employees who can answer questions about the rule implementation.
|REQUEST A COPY||
The mission of the Department of Ecology is to protect, preserve, and enhance Washington’s environment. To help us meet that goal, please consider the environment before you print or request a copy.
Persons with hearing loss can call 711 for Washington Relay Service
Persons with a speech disability can call 877-833-6341
|Contact||Spills Program Publications Coordinator at 360-407-7211 or email@example.com|
|Keywords||oil spill contingency plan, Rule Implementation Plan, oil spill prevention|
|WEB PAGE||Read this rule on the Code Reviser's website|
Copyright © Washington State Department of Ecology. See https://ecology.wa.gov/About-us/Accountability-transparency/Our-website/Copyright-information.