Publications Home

Publication Summary

Our Ecology website has changed, which can cause broken links.
To report these, please contact us with the publication and broken link.


Changing a Water Right Certificate, Permit, or Claim

Publication number Date Published Date Revised
08-11-017July 2008October 2013
VIEW NOW: Changing a Water Right Certificate, Permit, or Claim (Number of pages: 1) (Publication Size: 177KB)

Trouble viewing?
Author(s) Kelsey Collins
Description This flowchart is intended to complement the instructions that are submitted with a change application.
REQUEST A COPY The mission of the Department of Ecology is to protect, preserve, and enhance Washington’s environment. To help us meet that goal, please consider the environment before you print or request a copy.

Accessibility Options
Persons with hearing loss can call 711 for Washington Relay Service
Persons with a speech disability can call 877-833-6341
Contact Water Resources Program at 360-407-6872
Keywords water right certificate, applicant, water right changes, water resource, water right permit

Application for Change/Transfer of Water Right