AFH Documents & Reports for: BELLEVUE HAVEN AFH INC
The length of time for completion and posting of final documents will vary. If you are looking for specific information not currently posted, please contact email@example.com
Types of reports
- Inspections - Conducted at least every 18 months to review provider compliance with applicable rules and regulations and resident safety
- Investigations - In response to reported concerns, the department checks to ensure the provider is in compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Enforcement Actions - Letters summarizing action taken by the Department to compel a return to compliance
- Limitations - A determination, typically for the duration of the license, that limits the type of residents who can be housed in a specific area of the home WAC 388-76-10970
- IDR Letters - Results of provider-requested opportunity to present information to dispute deficiency citations and/or related enforcement.
NOTE: To protect residents’ privacy, information in these reports may be blocked out if it is confidential or could identify a resident.