ALF Reports for: Easthaven Villa
The length of time for completion and posting of final documents will vary. If you are looking for specific information not currently posted, please contact email@example.com
Types of reports
- Inspections - Conducted at least every 18 months to review facility compliance with applicable rules and regulations and resident safety
- Investigations - In response to reported concerns, the department checks to ensure the facility is in compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Enforcement Actions - Letters summarizing action taken by the Department to compel a return to compliance
- Fire Inspections - Conducted by the State Fire Marshal upon initial licensing, complaint or on an annual basis
- IDR Letters - Results of provider-requested opportunity to present information to dispute deficiency citations and/or related enforcement.
NOTE: To protect residents’ privacy, information in these reports may be blocked out if it is confidential or could identify a resident.
Informal Dispute Resolution Letters
- 08/2018 - Informal Dispute Resolution Letter
- 07/2018 - Informal Dispute Resolution Letter
- 03/2018 - Informal Dispute Resolution Letter
- 01/2018 - Informal Dispute Resolution Letter