|Hours (except holidays)
|Tuesday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||By appointment only 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- This office is closed today.
You may visit another office.
- This location is open for appointment only and can be scheduled here. With social distancing in place, appointments are limited.
- We have expanded our online services. In-person visits should only be scheduled if your transaction cannot be done online
Enforcement of the REAL ID Act has been delayed until May 3, 2023 giving Washington residents more time to determine which ID they need for travel purposes, and whether they already have the federally-recognized ID they need.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
|If you are unable to complete your transaction online, some locations are open for in-person appointments.