|Hours (except holidays)
*Knowledge test hours end 60 minutes before closing.
- This office is closed today.
You may visit another office.
- This location is currently closed. Please use our online services to stay home and stay healthy!
- If you are unable to complete your transaction online, some locations are open for in-person appointments.
- Enforcement of the REAL ID Act has been delayed until October 1, 2021 giving Washington residents more time to determine which ID they need for travel purposes, and whether they already have the federally-recognized ID they need.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Take a knowledge test.
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
- The driver license (PDL) knowledge testing is offered Tuesday - Saturday. Skills testing is offered Thursday, Friday and Saturday only. Please visit testing locations.
|Appointments are required for in-person services. If you are unable to complete your transaction online, some locations are open for in-person appointments.
||Call 509.527.4358 for an appointment.