|Hours (except holidays)
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- Hours of operations change notice:
Effective July 1st, 2019 the East Vancouver Department of Licensing, located at 1301 NE 136th Ave, will be implementing a new weekly schedule to better serve the citizens of Washington State. This location will be indefinitely moving to the following hours of operations:
- Monday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am- 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am- 5:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am-5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm
To accommodate this change this location will be closed on Saturday June 29th.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. For requirements and documents needed, see Get your EDL/EID.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
|No appointment necessary.
Customer Experience time
4:40 p.m., the Customer Experience times for services at this office are
First WA License
These times may change by the time you get to the office.
Learn more about Customer Experience times
'Customer Experience time' is calculated from the time
a ticket is pulled until the transaction is complete
and the ticket is closed.
It includes initial wait time, transaction time, and may
include subsequent wait time depending on the customer's transaction.
It's accurate as of the time given.