|Hours (except holidays)
|Tuesday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||By appointment only 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
|Customers getting enhanced documents are encouraged to make appointments. Come prepared, use our helpful tool to find out which documents you’ll need for your enhanced visit.