|Hours (except holidays)
*Knowledge test hours end 30 minutes before closing.
|Tuesday :||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday :||9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday :||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday :||8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- All driver licensing offices are closed today.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. To learn about requirements and get a list of the documents you’ll need, see Get your EDL/EID.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Take a driver license knowledge test.
|No appointment necessary.
||Call 253.593.2990 for an appointment.