|Hours (except holidays)
*Knowledge test hours end 60 minutes before closing.
|Thursday||10 a.m.–4 p.m.|
(Closed 12:30–1:30 p.m. for lunch.)
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Take a knowledge test.
- The driver license (PDL) knowledge testing is offered Thursdays only. Skills testing is offered Thursdays by appointment only. Please visit testing locations.
|No appointment necessary.
||Call 360.875.5385 for an appointment.