|Hours (except holidays)
*Knowledge test hours end 60 minutes before closing.
|Thursday||10 a.m.–4 p.m.|
(Closed 12:30–1:30 p.m. for lunch.)
- This office is closed today.
You may visit another office.
- This office will be closed 8/31/18 through 9/8/18 due to new system implementation. Please visit the Centralia, Ilwaco, or Hoquiam offices. Sorry for the inconvenience. The driver license (PDL) knowledge testing is offered Thursdays only. Skills testing is offered Thursdays by appointment only. Please visit testing locations.
- This office doesn't issue EDL/EID cards or make EDL/EID name changes. See EDL/EID offices to find an office near you.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Take a knowledge test.
- The driver license (PDL) knowledge testing is offered Thursdays only. Skills testing is offered Thursdays by appointment only. Please visit testing locations.
|No appointment necessary.
||Call 360.875.5385 for an appointment.