|Hours (except holidays)
|Monday||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
- Due to excessive heat, high customer volumes and wait times right now, check to see if you can do your business online instead of in this office.
- This office doesn’t offer driver license, motorcycle, or CDL testing. To take a test, see testing locations.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. Applications are accepted up to 90 minutes before closing. For requirements and documents needed, see Get your EDL/EID.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
|No appointment necessary.
3:59 p.m., the wait times for services at this office are
First WA License
The wait time may change by the time you get to the office.
Learn more about waiting times
The waiting time shown is the longest a customer currently in this office has waited after taking a number. It is accurate as of the time given.
The automatic numbering system in this driver licensing office continuously tracks the amount of time it takes to serve each customer after they take a number. When you visit this page, the website gets the longest active waiting time from this numbering system and displays it along with the time the information was collected.