|Hours (except holidays)
|Monday||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
- This office doesn’t offer driver license, motorcycle, or CDL testing. To take a test, see testing locations.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. Applications are accepted up to 60 minutes before closing. For requirements and documents needed, see Get your EDL/EID.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
|No appointment necessary.
As of 11:26 a.m., the wait times for services at this office are
First WA License
0 hour(s), 21 min(s)
0 hour(s), 2 min(s)
0 hour(s), 17 min(s)
0 hour(s), 0 min(s)
The wait time may change by the time you get to the office.
Learn more about waiting times
The waiting time shown is the longest a customer currently in this office has waited after taking a number. It is accurate as of the time given.
The automatic numbering system in this driver licensing office continuously tracks the amount of time it takes to serve each customer after they take a number. When you visit this page, the website gets the longest active waiting time from this numbering system and displays it along with the time the information was collected.