|Hours (except holidays)
|Monday||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
- All driver licensing offices are closed today.
- This office doesn’t offer driver license, motorcycle, or CDL testing. To take a test, see testing locations.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. Applications are accepted up to 60 minutes before closing. For requirements and documents needed, see Get your EDL/EID.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
|No appointment necessary.