|Hours (except holidays)
*Knowledge test hours end 60 minutes before closing.
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- The driver license (PDL) knowledge testing is offered Tuesday - Saturday. Skills testing is offered Thursday, Friday, and Saturday only. Please visit testing locations.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. Applications are accepted up to 90 minutes before closing. For requirements and documents needed, see Get your EDL/EID.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Take a knowledge test.
|No appointment necessary.
||Call 509.334.2510 for an appointment.