|Hours (except holidays)
|Tuesday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||By appointment only 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- This location is open for appointment only and can be scheduled here. With social distancing in place, appointments are limited.
- We have expanded our online services. In-person visits should only be scheduled if your transaction cannot be done online
Enforcement of the REAL ID Act has been delayed until May 3, 2023 giving Washington residents more time to determine which ID they need for travel purposes, and whether they already have the federally-recognized ID they need.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
|Appointments are required for in-person services. If you are unable to complete your transaction online, some locations are open for in-person appointments.
||Call 360-779-5547 for an appointment.
Customer Experience time
1:41 a.m., the Customer Experience times for services at this office are
First WA License
These times may change by the time you get to the office.
Learn more about Customer Experience times
'Customer Experience time' is calculated from the time
a ticket is pulled until the transaction is complete
and the ticket is closed.
It includes initial wait time, transaction time, and may
include subsequent wait time depending on the customer's transaction.
It's accurate as of the time given.