|Hours (except holidays)
|Thursday||Appointment encouraged 10:00 a.m.–12 p.m. 1 p.m.–3:30p.m|
- This office is closed today.
You may visit another office.
- This office is open the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month. Schedule appointments here. Walk-in customers accepted as time permits. In order to assist customers with scheduled appointments, Walk-in Services may be limited or unavailable 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Online services have expanded. Please schedule an appointment if your transaction cannot be done online
- Don’t delay! REAL ID enforcement begins May 07, 2025. If you’ll need an enhanced document to travel, make an appointment now.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- CDL testing stops 90 minutes before closing.
|Customers getting enhanced documents are encouraged to make appointments. Come prepared, use our helpful tool to find out which documents you’ll need for your enhanced visit.
Customer Experience time
These times may change by the time you get to the office.
Learn more about Customer Experience times
'Customer Experience time' is calculated from the time
a ticket is pulled until the transaction is complete
and the ticket is closed.
It includes initial wait time, transaction time, and may
include subsequent wait time depending on the customer's transaction.
It's accurate as of the time given.