|Hours (except holidays)
*Knowledge test hours end 30 minutes before closing.
|Tuesday :||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday :||9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday :||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday :||8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- 01/22/15- Due to low manpower, our office will be closed from 11:45am to 1:00pm for lunch. We appreciate your understanding. Thanks
- This office doesn't issue enhanced driver licenses/ID cards or make EDL/EID name changes. See EDL/EID offices to find an office near you.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Take a knowledge test.
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
|No appointment necessary.
||Call 360.675.6466 for an appointment.