|Hours (except holidays)
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- All locations are currently closed to protect the health of our employees and customers until further notice.Use our online services to stay home and stay healthy! Thank you for understanding.
- Enforcement of the REAL ID Act has been delayed until October 1, 2021 giving Washington residents more time to determine which ID they need for travel purposes, and whether they already have the federally-recognized ID they need.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. For requirements and documents needed, see Get your EDL/EID.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
|No appointment necessary.
Customer Experience time
8:16 a.m., the Customer Experience times for services at this office are
First WA License
These times may change by the time you get to the office.
Learn more about Customer Experience times
'Customer Experience time' is calculated from the time
a ticket is pulled until the transaction is complete
and the ticket is closed.
It includes initial wait time, transaction time, and may
include subsequent wait time depending on the customer's transaction.
It's accurate as of the time given.