|Hours (except holidays)
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- All driver licensing offices are closed today.
- The Department of Homeland Security announced that enforcement of the REAL ID Act has been delayed until October 1, 2021. With the enforcement date postponed by a year, Washington residents can rest a little easier and avoid DOL offices during this time of COVID-19. This decision gives people more time to determine which ID they need for travel purposes, and whether they already have the federally-recognized ID they need.
- In an effort to safeguard your health and our employees, many of our services can be done online. If you have tried and are unable to complete your transaction online, you may schedule an appointment for essential services related to the pandemic response. Call 360.902.3900 to schedule your appointment.
- Those needing CDLs are a priority and do not need an appointment. Thank you for understanding. Stay safe and healthy.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. For requirements and documents needed, see Get your EDL/EID.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
|No appointment necessary.