|Hours (except holidays)
*Knowledge test hours end 60 minutes before closing.
|Tuesday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||By appointment only 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||By appointment only 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
- The driver license (PDL) knowledge and drive testing is offered on Wednesdays only. Please visit testing locations. Drive tests are by appointment only.
|Appointments are required for in-person services. If you are unable to complete your transaction online, some locations are open for in-person appointments.
||Call 425.888.4036 for an appointment.