|Hours (except holidays)
|Wednesday||10 a.m.–3:30 p.m.|
(Closed noon–12:30 p.m. for lunch.)
- This office is closed today.
You may visit another office.
- This office will be closed 8/31/18 through 9/8/18 due to new system implementation. Please visit the Colville, Spokane, or Spokane Valley offices. Sorry for the inconvenience. Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations
- This office doesn't issue EDL/EID cards or make EDL/EID name changes. See EDL/EID offices to find an office near you.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
|No appointment necessary.