|Hours (except holidays)
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- The Department of Homeland Security announced that enforcement of the REAL ID Act has been delayed until October 1, 2021. With the enforcement date postponed by a year, Washington residents can rest a little easier and avoid DOL offices during this time of COVID-19. This decision gives people more time to determine which ID they need for travel purposes, and whether they already have the federally-recognized ID they need.
- To protect the health of our employees and customers, we have temporarily suspended operations at all locations until further notice. Use our online services to stay home and stay healthy! Thank you for understanding.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. For requirements and documents needed, see Get your EDL/EID.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
|No appointment necessary.
Customer Experience time
1:46 p.m., the Customer Experience times for services at this office are
First WA License
These times may change by the time you get to the office.
Learn more about Customer Experience times
'Customer Experience time' is calculated from the time
a ticket is pulled until the transaction is complete
and the ticket is closed.
It includes initial wait time, transaction time, and may
include subsequent wait time depending on the customer's transaction.
It's accurate as of the time given.