|Hours (except holidays)
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- Due to technical issues, this office will be closed Saturday, July 21, 2018. Please visit our Wenatchee, Union Gap, or Kennewick offices. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. Applications are accepted up to 90 minutes before clos
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
|No appointment necessary.
3:38 p.m., the wait times for services at this office are
First WA License
The wait time may change by the time you get to the office.
Learn more about waiting times
The waiting time shown is the longest a customer currently in this office has waited after taking a number. It is accurate as of the time given.
The automatic numbering system in this driver licensing office continuously tracks the amount of time it takes to serve each customer after they take a number. When you visit this page, the website gets the longest active waiting time from this numbering system and displays it along with the time the information was collected.