|Hours (except holidays)
*Knowledge test hours end 60 minutes before closing.
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- This office is closed today.
You may visit another office.
- Enhanced Driver License and Enhanced Identification card applications are accepted up to 60 minutes prior to closing.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. For requirements and documents needed, see Get your EDL/EID.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
- The driver license (PDL) knowledge and drive testing is offered on Wednesdays only. Please visit testing locations.
|No appointment necessary.