|Hours (except holidays)
|Tuesday||Appointment encouraged 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Appointment encouraged 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||Appointment encouraged 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||Appointment encouraged 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||Appointment encouraged 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- This office will be closed on Saturday, December 2nd through Saturday, December 18th, for building maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Schedule appointments here. Walk-in customers accepted as time permits. In order to assist customers with scheduled appointments, Walk-in Services may be limited or unavailable 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Online services have expanded. Please schedule an appointment if your transaction cannot be done online
- Don’t delay! REAL ID enforcement begins May 7, 2025. If you’ll need an enhanced document to travel, make an appointment now.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
- CDL testing stops 90 minutes before closing.
|Customers getting enhanced documents are encouraged to make appointments. Come prepared, use our helpful tool to find out which documents you’ll need for your enhanced visit.