|Hours (except holidays)
|Tuesday :||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday :||9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday :||8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday :||8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
- All driver licensing offices are closed today.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. Applications are accepted up to 30 minutes before closing by appointment only. For requirements and documents needed, see Get your EDL/EID.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
|No appointment necessary.
||Call 360.577.2235 for an appointment.