|Hours (except holidays)
|Thursday||10 a.m.–3:30 p.m.|
(Closed noon–1 p.m. for lunch.)
- All driver licensing offices are closed today.
- Due to county wide connectivity issue, we are currently closed. Sorry for any inconvenience. Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- This office doesn't issue EDL/EID or CDL cards or make EDL/EID name changes. See EDL/EID offices to find an office near you.
- No CDL knowledge tests.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
|No appointment necessary.