|Hours (except holidays)
|Thursday||10 a.m.–3:30 p.m.|
(Closed noon–1 p.m. for lunch.)
- Enhanced Driver License and Enhanced Identification card applications are accepted up to 60 minutes prior to closing.
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- Getting an EDL/EID? Come prepared. For requirements and documents needed, see Get your EDL/EID.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
|No appointment necessary.