|Hours (except holidays)
|Monday :||9 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Tuesday :||9 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||9 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday :||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday :||9 a.m.–5 p.m.|
- Need to take a knowledge or driving test? See testing locations to find a location near you.
- This office doesn't issue enhanced driver licenses/ID cards or make EDL/EID name changes. See EDL/EID offices to find an office near you.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
|No appointment necessary.