Change your driver license/ID card address

Change your

Driver license/ID card address

What you can do

  • Change your residence address for your WA license or ID card.
  • If you have a different mailing address, you can add, change or delete it.

You’ll need your

  • WA license or ID card number.
  • Social Security number - last 4 digits.

Is there a cost?

No, it's free to change your address.

When will the change take effect?

Immediately. Your address is updated as soon as you submit your changes.

Will you send me an updated card?

No, we don’t automatically issue a new card. If you want one we'll give you options at the end.

Login to License eXpress

Copyright © 2018 DOL